silvercat17: moderator campaign hat (moderator hat-campaign)
[personal profile] silvercat17 posting in [community profile] justcreate
What are you working on? What have you finished? What do you need encouragement on?
 
Are there any cool events or challenges happening that you want to hype?
 
What do you just want to talk about?
 
What have you been watching or reading?
 
Chores and other not-fun things count!
 
Remember to encourage other commenters and we have a discord where we can do work-alongs and chat, linked in the sticky.

Date: 2026-06-20 11:50 pm (UTC)
matsushima: fly away with me (rainbow bird)
From: [personal profile] matsushima
• [community profile] theartistsway is starting a creative cluster next week,
• [community profile] seasonalremix sign-ups are open, and
• [community profile] beagoldfish starts soon, too (July 1).

Date: 2026-06-21 12:44 am (UTC)
dianec42: Cross stitch face (DecoLady)
From: [personal profile] dianec42
Stitching: I'm making good progress on Art Nouveau Autumn:


Edit: Great googly moogly this fabric is wonky. Blocking this is going to be exciting.

Also, Mr Diane and I are taking up glass fusing. Because we both need more hobbies! So far I've made one coaster and failed to take any pictures of it. I have many ideas. We'll see how the implementation phase goes.
Edited Date: 2026-06-21 12:45 am (UTC)

Date: 2026-06-21 08:55 am (UTC)
analogbasilisk: (Default)
From: [personal profile] analogbasilisk
✨ I've locked in in rewriting a lot of stuff, I've finished five pieces this week. I'm hoping it kicks me into a good streak so I lock in in the half-started drafts;

✨ I have my own whump challenge, it's woman-centric. I'm also mildly obsessed with
dead dove bingo and microcest;

✨ I'm back on discord. I'm trying to be in a better mood because I'm finally getting adequate treatment for my diabetes and my asthma (but I'm still feeling awful). my dog has been extra clingy lately, she acts like I've abandoned her for a year every morning because I went to get my fifteen minutes long walk;

✨ I started to read Shadow Slave (the webnovel), I'm back to marathoning fanfics. I finally watched Project Hail Mary and I started to watch Half Man.

Profile

justcreate: (Default)
Time to sit down and make it!

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 23
45678 910
111213141516 17
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags